Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_lcap17%You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_lcap33%You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_lcap17%You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_lcap33%You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_lcap0%You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_lcapYou were born as a Pokemorph Voting_barYou were born as a Pokemorph Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You were born as a Pokemorph Vote_lcapYou were born as a Pokemorph Voting_barYou were born as a Pokemorph Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You were born as a Pokemorph

Go down 
+2
jd896
darkwaters93
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

You were born as a Pokemorph Empty
PostSubject: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:40 pm

In this RP, you were born half pokemon and half human. you are depressed because everyone thinks of you as a freak. however, you later meet others like you, and together, you all find uses for your special powers.

Rules:

• no dying unless you have an immediate replacement character
  • no spamming
  • 2 characters per user at most
  • must provide a name, bio, and picture of ur character in the first post with them. (sample below)
  • can't be half transforming pokemon like zorua, ditto, mew, etc...
  • if the fighting gets to a certain level of intensity, i will say so.

My Character:

Spoiler:

Last edited by darkwaters93 on Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph Right_bar_bleue
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:08 pm

*crouched down behind a bush one night, picking berries*

i wish someone would accept me... not just judge me because of looks...

*sees a shooting star and hears something on the other side of the bush*

hello? who there?

*walks out of bushes on 2 llegs, hoping that the wish came true*
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Name: Justin

DNA Pokemon: Raichu

Abilities: All moveset
Rage Mode
Shadow Mode

Bio: An anthro Raichu who, unknown to him, was created as an experiment using DNA from a legendary Pokemon who escaped as a kid. He does not remember the events of that day. Also unknown to him is his skillset. He can use any Pokemon move known, but he is unaware of that. He is a lone wolf who has never trusted anyone from the start. Get him angry enough and he'll go into rage mode, which makes him very powerful. Angrier still will make him go into Shadow mode. No one's seen him that angry though... Because they were all killed when they did see. Justin hides a lot of things. A lot.

Picture:

You were born as a Pokemorph Anthro10

Last edited by jd896 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Age Edit)
Back to top Go down
http://jd896.deviantart.com
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph Right_bar_bleue
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:19 pm

*is lying down on a hill, looking at a locket*
Angel......
*watches a shooting star go by. Makes a wish to self, but then hears something from the bushes. Turns over and creeps into the darkness where I can't be seen*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:32 pm

*sees the being flee into the shadows*
no! dont run!
*tries to follow him but trips and falls*
*begins to cry* no... i was so close... so close to meeting someone who would actually treat me like something besides dirt... i guess i'll always be just a freak...
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 pm

*hiding in the tree line*
Eh, another anthro?
*watches it cry*
No, not taking any chances
*pulls out a tranquilizer gun*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:45 pm

*still crying*
*pulls out a framed photo of him as an infant, his parents, and his older brother*
mom... dad... justin... not even you wanted me...
*gets angry and throws photo against a tree*
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Me? ... No, not possible
*squeezes the trigger, shooting a tranquilizer at the anthro Vaporeon*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:02 pm

*hears the gun but doesnt feel the darts* wh-whose there? please... whoever you are... just dont hurt me...
*runs after the picture, not knowing it was in the directon that the gun was shot from*
my picture...
*feels the tranquilizer darts take effect and passes out*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:18 pm

*wakes up later, realizing the photo was gone*
huh? what happened? my photo! where is it!?
*looks around frantically and sees what looks like a man with orange hair on his skin and a tail and pointed ears sitting on a rock nearby*
*sees the picture in his hands*
hey! give that back! thats my family!!!
*pauses and realizes what just came out of his mouth*
or... at least it used to be... a long time ago...
*starts crying again*
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:34 pm

*pulls out black object*
AGH! Who are you and why are you spying on me?!
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:45 pm

*sees that the object is a gun, but this time with bullets*
*gulp* my name... my name is Ren... i wasnt spying on you... i was just behind that bush getting berries... then i made a wish on a star to meet someone who wouldnt judge me because im different... then i heard you on the other side of the bush, and i thought that the wish i made came true... but then you ran...
please... just give me back my picture and i'll go away... just dont hurt me... i cant handle being hurt by anyone else...
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:56 pm

*hears something coming from the bushes and turns around to see something getting ready to attack*
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 pm

*looks at photo*
Why am I in here?
*throws to ground and kicks it over*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:06 pm

no! my picture!
*picks it up and looks at it then lifts head and looks at him*
why did you do that!? thats all i have left to remember my mom, dad, and brother by! after those strange people took justin away, my mom and dad abandoned me near a lake. this picture... look at it... it was before those people took my brother. back when him and i were actually human... those are the only things i remember from before then... i only remember how i was made into a freak and how my brother was taken away...
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:11 pm

*suddenly notices that the boy in the picture looks like the man in front of him*
who.... who are you, anyway?

(just a note in case nobody has noticed yet, but the picture was taken back when ren and his brother were human)
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Name: Silver

DNA pokemon: salamence

Appearance:You were born as a Pokemorph Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAcO0cJQitv8MMdDjvw0kVlvj_rkaRJExmKvHxfOYeAJBldMIi&t=1

abilities: all of his movesets
rage
strength
communication with dragon pokemon

Bio: After falling into a deep coma at the age of 10, when Silver looked into the mirror after waking up he found out he was half salamence. when he went back to school, everyone kept calling him freak and even the principal asked him to go to his office regarding his ridiculous costume. He claimed that there was an experiment, but the principal didn't believe him and kicked him out, and now Silver is a wanderer.

Last edited by silversalamence10 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 pm

silver, ur pic isnt showing.
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:16 pm

I am Justin. Now I'd like to know who YOU are!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You were born as a Pokemorph Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You were born as a Pokemorph Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:18 pm

changed it, it's now showing, and i added a new ability too
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 pm

*looks at justin* i am ren. i used to be human, but then strange men in white uniforms came and took my brother and gave me some sort of injection to make me like this. then my parents abandoned me in the wild and i've been alone ever since... *starts to cry, but then hears something in the bushes that sounds like a roar*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 pm

*turns around towards bushes and gets scared* whose there?
Back to top Go down
jd896
Porygon
Porygon
jd896

Warning Bar :
Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:28 pm

More company?! Grrrrr *aims weapons at bushes*
Back to top Go down
darkwaters93
Bronzor
Bronzor

Warning Bar :
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 pm

no, dont shoot it! what if its hurt? what if its friendly?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 pm

*comes through the bushes*

"i've had it with that school, freak this, stupid costume that, why did i have to be different." *looks around* "what! am i dreaming or something" *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You were born as a Pokemorph   You were born as a Pokemorph Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You were born as a Pokemorph
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Pokemon Union :: Pokemon :: Pokemon Role Play-
Jump to: