Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_lcapYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Voting_barYou wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

First topic message reminder :

When you wake up, a girl with a blue bandanna is standing. She's wearing a blue, sleveless shirt and black shorts. She is banging on the door. "Ruby!" she yells. "Ruby!? Where are you?" A few feet away, a boy with a white hat that had a red band and a red and black shirt sits up. "Huh? You called?" The girl turns to the boy. "Ruby!" She runs onto her knees and hugs him. "Sapphire, calm down." Sapphire backs up. "I told you, don't call me that." Ruby rolls his red eyes, sits up, and puts on a pair of glasses. "Fine. Sapph, where are we?" Ruby and Sapph look around the room.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Swampert can open them without making much noise. But we need to be on our guard

*the first door opens*

They...are all sleeping

*second door*

Them too

*third*

Everyone is!
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Like we were. *Sapph shoots a scared look at Tristram* We were on a walk around Littleroot Town. Ruby and I. I-I don't remember how, but I felt tired. Ruby, too. It's weird. I-I want to know what's happening.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:49 pm

*walks into the cell*

We were lucky...they wont wake up...

*takes out pokegear*

...it doesnt work...

*steel bars close the hallways*

...thats not good
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:12 pm

*takes out Pokenav* This is bad. Reallly bad. Mine's not working. We're stuck here.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:40 pm

(still in original room, hears alarms the door that was opens shuts)

oh s*** i'm f***ing stuck in this room, i am claustrophobic you know, salamence dragon claw full power (it fails) crud, time i kicked the door down (kicks door, fails) yeeooww, so i'm stuck here again HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Hey I thought Silver came out with us, I wonder what had happened to him.

*guards surround them*

*Team Aqua Leader apears*

So you want to know why you guys are here hey?

*takes all participaters in this rp chained up to the death room.*

You guys can listen to what we did while you die! Sounds like fun doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:58 pm

*Ruby raises his eyebrows.* No, not really.

*Sapph looked at Tristram* How the heck did they find us?! *She looks at the leader* Archie, what the heck is going on?!

*Ruby looked at Silver* When did he get here?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:02 pm

(earlier) - the door opens
Archie: ok kid i'm releasing you
Me: thank god for that
Archie: but there's a catch i'm moving you to the death room
Me: f*** you

Archie: get in there
(now)
*looks at ruby* before you did, i think
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:09 pm

*is Hawk*

I guess they grabbesd him

*Archie starts the death machine. I pole with a pointy end with spikes all over it and a spinning wheel of death at the end covered in poison ekans was heading straight towards everyone. first to die was ruby*

You see, we hid in bushes with our Hypno's to put people to sleep, and then we kept them as prisoners, if everyne is a prisoner, nobody can prevent us from draining the ocean, killing groudon, and stopping tam Magma. You see this is an underwater prison, its secret. We have captured EVERYONE, in Hoenn so far except for that pesky girl Emerald.
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:12 pm

*Ruby shrugs* So explain your "Master Plan," Archie.

Ruubbbyyy! *Sapph groans* That's NOT a good idea... *Ruby faints, appearing to be dead. Sapph panics* Get..Me..Out! *She thrashes, then pauses* Emerald... *She closes her eyes and contacts everyone with her mind* 'Guys, yell Emerald, loud. In your mind. Trust me.'
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:12 pm

...no way....swampert come out!

*the pokemon comes out of the pokeball even though it wasnt thrown*

use echoed voice until they faint!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:16 pm

*is hawk yelling emerald in my mind*

*is Archie*

UGH STUPID ECHO VOICE

*passes out, falling onto the machine off switch*

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 pm

swampert if you will be so kind as to break the chains

*everyone released*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:19 pm

*drops salamence's pokeball*

archie you're officially sick.....oh crap, i've sealed my fate, we have to undo this and fast! my chains won't budge, sorry swampert you tried to help but archie hates me
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:19 pm

*is Hawk*

Thank god I was having a panic attack. What are we gonna do about Archie?

*sends out infernape who burns silvers chains off*
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:20 pm

*As Archie passes out and the machine stops, Sapph grabs Ruby's hand. She felt life.* Ruby... *She saw him wink in her mind. She nodded* He's alive...
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 pm

...silver...how to....

*hammer arm smashes the chains*

...shall we tie archie up?
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:21 pm

*is silver*
that burns.... and didn't work!, (salamence comes out) dragon claw and quick before i die (dragon claw destroys the chains)

thanks for the help, but he takes precauthions with me, i'm outta here
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:23 pm

Y-yeah. Ruby... *she stays next to Ruby, holding his hand*
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 pm

*swampert ice beams archie*

now what do we do?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Yeah of course tie Archie up!

*is Archie*

NOT SO FAST! Huntail I chose you!

Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm

(i froze him)

swampert quick burry it

*uses rock tomb*
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:26 pm

ok guys wanna know why archie takes prcautions with me? ok, i was a spy a few years ago, i infiltrated his base, but unfortunately i was caught, it took me a week to escape, and when he found out he was mad, and now he takes precautions when he takes me prisoner.... ok?

was anyone listening to me.... i guess not
Back to top Go down
TrainerSapph
Porygon
Porygon
TrainerSapph

Warning Bar :
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:29 pm

*Sapph still sits there, holding Ruby's hand. She turns to Silver* I listened. But why did he let you go? He realesed you.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:30 pm

*is Hawk*

I was listening!

*Huntail bites him*

ow...

*passes out*

*archie breaks out of the ice*

HUNTAIL GET SILVER!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.   You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You wake up in a locked room with several other Trainers.
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next