Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_lcap17%Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_lcapReign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Voting_barReign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_lcapReign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Voting_barReign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

Reign of the Dark Beasts

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Tiger

Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

Grovyle and Lairon were walking in the forest to eat dinner at Grovyle's house. They usually took a break when they got to the big like to the side of their path. Suddenly, a HUGE sillhouette of an Aggron appeared. The shadow grabs Lairon and is never to be seen again. A month later, the world becomes lightless...

Adventure 1 Parts:
Grovyle: DraX
Sceptile: Silver
Normal Aggron: Infernhawk
Charmeleon: Infernhawk
Dark Salamence: Silver
Arceus (Good Guy): DraX
Darkrai Mirage: Silver
Darkrai: DraX
Swellow: Infernhawk

Adventure 2 (COMING SOON)

Each person can have a maximun of two parts. If necessary, I will choose some people to fill in three.

Last edited by DraX on Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:33 pm

actually i could be charizard if you want

Sceptile:
you know, it could be the power of..... whoah, nearly got burnt, be careful son, i'll keep watch
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Charizard appears out of the flames. It took so long for you to get here! What's this? A grass type? HAHAHA! You can't touch me!

Grovyle: Guys watch out WHA!
Swellow uses protect
Grovyle: He's right, we can't touch him. But he can't touch us either!

Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Dark Charizard:
If only that was true, i don't have to touch you directly, but since you're using protect i better do this.... *uses Hyper Beam on ceiling* now let's see you dodge the falling stones
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Grovyle: Dad watch out!
A beam of blue light from below destroys the rocks.
Grovyle: Whiscash saved us! Thank you!
Whiscash nods
Grovyle: We still have an enemy to defeat. Let's give it all we got!

Arceus: They have a disadvantage I see... They must have more power!

Grovyle, Sceptile and Swellow: Wraa!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Sceptile: that's it sone Wraa! give him all you've got

Dark Charizard:
Please, zip it old man or you're gonna take a 1 way ticket to painsville, population you! now who's next for pain?
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Grovyle sees a blue gummi and eats it
Grovyle: HYDRO CANNON GO!
Everyone Else: Hydro Cannon?
- hydro cannon makes a direct hit on Charizard and he turns back into a normal Charmeleon -

Arceus: They have succeeded, but there is more on the way...Ice Power Wraa!
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:34 am

*is swellow*

woah he turned into charmeleon! is he still evil?

lemme be charmeleon

*is charmeleon waking up*

Woah what happened....

*sees the evil shadow leave my body*
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:28 am

Dark Salamence:
what a weakling, he was useless anyway oh well time to report this to Darkrai

~~~~~~~~~

Sceptile:
well done son, but i think we still have more to go, but which way is it
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:24 pm

Grovyle: There are two paths... Let's try left!
- everyone goes left -
I hope we didn't go the wrong way...
- hears a roar and sees something big fly past -
A second enemy then... You guys ready?

Arceus: The creation of the ice cube is taking too long. It must be finished before Salamence makes his move...
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 pm

Tell me whats going on!

*is swellow*

we'll you see.... OW HELP ME!

*something grabs swellow*
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Dark Salamence:
welcome fools to my chamber, i will not fall as easily as Charizard

Sceptile:
is that so?

Dark Salamence:
yes! now feel my wrath, ALL OF YOU!! (Roars!)
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Arceus: No, it will not get to them in time, I will shoot the Ice Beam myself... WRAAH!

- ice beam shoots in salamences direction -
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Dark Salamence:
Whoops (dodges it) Nice try but i have the upper hand here, Dragon Claws Grovyle

Sceptile:
no! son, get away...
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:46 pm

Grovyle: Dad! No!
No, I need another secret weapon!
An ice cube!
SHEER COLD NOW!
- salamence>shelgon -

Arceus: They have defeated the first two. I know Darkrai. He will have another beast ready... but a fake one. I see his strategy...doubling your power? I'll double my power!

Darkrai: They are coming. I did not think of them to come this far... I will be ready...
- clones himself -
Go destroy them... NOW!
Mirage: YES LORD!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Sceptile:
Ok that's that one over and done with, now onto the next test

Shelgon:
forgive me, i failed

Sceptile:
Ok onwards and... ok i cant complete that, let's go!

(oh can i be Darkrai when we get to him?)
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm

~ You will be his clone which is basically the only one they have to fight ~

Grovyle:(thoughts):I'm not getting tired, I'm getting stronger. We can fight the enemy.
~ hears a voice ~ Arceus: You must defeat him. I can only hold this message for a small amount of time. I am Arceus, the creator of the universe. When you come to the mountain's end it will not be Darkrai you see there. I-
Grovyle: Wait! I need more information!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:57 pm

Sceptile:
ready son, Swellow (they nod) ok let's go!

(suddenly appears)
Mirage:
What do we have here, a sleeping foe (uses Hypnosis - Grovyle falls asleep)

Sceptile:
what'd you do that for?!

Mirage:
he's helpless, now who's next...?
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Arceus: Putting him to sleep? - Wakes him up -
- Mirage beats up Grovyle like a toy -
Grovyle: You... you ruined me.. You took my friends! You destroyed the universe. Well I'm not giving up now... NOT YET!!!

EPIC MUSIC xD
GROVYLE>SCEPTILE
CHARMELEON>CHARIZARD
SHELGON>SALAMENCE
Everyone: WRAAAH!!!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Salamence:
Mirage, stop what you're doing NOW!

Charizard:
you've gone on long enough, now tell Darkrai to stop hiding around his puppets

Sceptile:
Wow son, you've evolved into Sceptile now...

Mirage:
(laughs) morons, taste my Dark Void (uses Dark Void)...
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 pm

- dark void doesnt work -

Sceptor(Grovyle): You can't hurt us now, you're nothing but a mirage!
- leaf blade -
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:07 pm

Mirage:
That's it i'm a mirage (disappears before impact) you're gonna have to try alot harder than that (uses Dark Void, Sceptile, Charicard and Salamence fall asleep)
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Sceptor: You've forgotten one thing. We're equals now. No one can hurt anyone except the real thing! We can ignore you as if you didn't exist!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Mirage:
(laughs) you see.... whilst i'm fighting you, the real me is charging alot of power so he can beat you

Salamence:
(wakes up) yea... but he's down 2 Soldiers, tell him that

Sceptile:
(wakes up) guys we're forgetting that we can walk past him to get to Darkrai...
Back to top Go down
DraX
Porygon
Porygon
DraX

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:16 pm

Sceptor: Let's go. No more stalls.

Darkrai claps: Well, well, well. You've done good so far.... But you're time is over. Darkness shall cover the world and everyone shall fall into a nightmare!

Arceus: It's my turn now... - makes his way to the epic battle -

Sceptor: Everyone is down... it's up to me! I will save Lairon!

Darkrai: In your dreams! Literally!
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Sceptile:
it's no good, we can't help you in this fight, Darkrai is keeping us away

Salamence:
puh-lease, i'll help you Sceptor... (flies in)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reign of the Dark Beasts   Reign of the Dark Beasts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reign of the Dark Beasts
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next