Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_lcap17%another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_lcap33%another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_lcap17%another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_lcap33%another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_lcap0%another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_lcapanother damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Voting_baranother damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_lcapanother damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Voting_baranother damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axew6789
Turtwig
Turtwig
Axew6789

Warning Bar :
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Empty
PostSubject: another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic    another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 pm

It wasn’t a dark and stormy night, like most stories start. It was actually a warm afternoon in July. I was training my beloved Drowsee, nicknamed Hypnotizer. He was growing very quickly, which is surprising for a Drowsee. After KOing a Pidgeotto, I noticed something. My Drowsee was evolving! I had never been more happy in my life, considering Hypno was my favorite Pokemon.

After watching Hypnotizer evolve, we had grown far more attached to each other. That is, until I decided to add a second member to my team; a Pidgey named Wingspan. I could automatically tell Hypnotizer was jealous, and didn’t like Wingspan. I shrugged it off and started training my newly acquired Pidgey. I still trained my Hypno, but I could still sense him growing more jealous of my bond with Wingspan. I started to grow worried, but kept Wingspan on my party. That was when shit hit the fan, Hypnotizer started to become bloodthirsty. He even went as far as Hypnotizing the Pokemon of Trainers and disemboweling them. It was then when I decided enough was enough, and released Hypnotizer. All was fine for a few weeks, until I woke up one night and couldn’t find Wingspan. I checked all over the house but couldn’t find her. That’s when it hit me, I haven’t checked the living room yet! I wish I hadn’t checked the living room. I walked in, horrified at what I had seen. My precious Pidgey was dead. Wings ripped off and thrown across the room, beak smashed, and disemboweled. I looked around, scared out of my mind, wondering who or what could have done this. I went halfway up the stairs and that’s when it hit me. I turned around to go downstairs, just to see Hypnotizer right in fron of me; swinging the pendant around his neck. That’s all I can remember since then. Well I must go now, my new Trainer needs me for a battle.

When it is very hungry, it puts humans it meets to sleep, then it feasts on their dreams.” – Kanto/Johto entry written for #097, Hypno.

I’m unsure if you remember Canalcave Library, located in the city of the same name, nestled away in the corner of it, deep within the Sinnoh region. Its small walls packed with tales and myths of the region that surround it.

This library, like all other historical buildings in the regions, skips out on quite a few facts.

They’re obsessed with keeping mythology alive, and yet the truth is just wasted. It’s a shame, really. It seems all the curators are afraid that another will attempt such a crime.

If you ask them about the Hypno theory, they’ll just laugh it off, quoting the recent tale of the creature, and how people say it whisks children away in their sleep, never for them to return. A petty yellow kidnapper that makes people shudder at night.

I can tell you now, this is lies – Hypno is capable of much worse.

The real reason why a Hypno is considered taboo among most these days is because of an innocent man named Lucius Gale; a Pokemon researcher.

Following the old entries of how a hungry Hypno often feasted on the dreams of a human or fellow Pokemon, Gale decided there was more testing to be done. He wanted to know the full extent of Hypno’s powers.

And so, following the Pokedex entry, he starved his beloved Pokemon, all in the name of science. It was a test, really, to see the creature’s true capabilities. And so, the poor creature starved, and finally, one day, it was allowed to feast on dreams again.

The person that was forced into Hypno’s company never woke up.

Much to Gale’s delight, he’d found something that was much more extensive than mere dreams; a way to steal the souls of trainers, using suffering, bitter Hypno to carry out such a crime. Even the man’s assistant, a young and aspiring Pokemon doctor, was subjected to this horrible experience and eventually became a zombie that, within a few weeks, collapsed and never woke. He was different, the master loved him, so Hypno showed him he could do something more than just drain someone, but leave them so lifeless that they floated about mindlessly.

Like they’re stuck in a never-ending dream.

Many people died. No one ever said how, they never spoke of the soul-stealing researcher, but just Hypno and how terrible Hypno was.

Now everyone’s afraid, and ironically no one even knows why.

Most don’t even know of the pit of soulless bodies, they just fear for their children. They fear for themselves.

But you don’t need to fear, for the loyal Hypno is only as cruel as the trainer who controls it. Lucius Gale died a long time ago.

Back to top Go down
Sapphire
Snivy
Snivy
Sapphire

Warning Bar :
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Right_bar_bleue
Virgo Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic    another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:03 pm

I hate hypno more now
Back to top Go down
Axew6789
Turtwig
Turtwig
Axew6789

Warning Bar :
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Right_bar_bleue
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic    another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:10 pm

XD everyone does
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic    another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:43 am

/moved to fanfictions
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic    another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another damned hypno sleeper 97 topic
Page 1 of 1