Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Welcome to Global Pokemon Union! If you want to post, please log in. Smile If you do not have an account yet please register! It only takes a second and we could always use another active user. Have fun! Very Happy
Global Pokemon Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to chat, trade, and battle.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Watch Kirby!
PokeAurA
Pokemon of the Week
Magnemite
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Forum Chat
What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 3:56 pm by Crash-Cheetah

» Emanuelle 2000 Film Yukle Bedva
What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am by Guest

What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:17 am by Guest

What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:26 pm by Guest

What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:53 am by Guest

What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:25 pm by Guest

» 3gp Video Bokep Anak Semarang In Action
What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:24 pm by Guest

» Touchstone Workbook 3 Pdf Download
What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:16 am by Guest

Poll
POTW #18?
Baltoy
What do you use your master ball on? Vote_lcap17%What do you use your master ball on? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Rampardos
What do you use your master ball on? Vote_lcap33%What do you use your master ball on? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Golem
What do you use your master ball on? Vote_lcap17%What do you use your master ball on? Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Electabuzz
What do you use your master ball on? Vote_lcap33%What do you use your master ball on? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Weedle
What do you use your master ball on? Vote_lcap0%What do you use your master ball on? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Top posters
Doctor_DraX
What do you use your master ball on? Vote_lcapWhat do you use your master ball on? Voting_barWhat do you use your master ball on? Vote_rcap 
swampertchen
What do you use your master ball on? Vote_lcapWhat do you use your master ball on? Voting_barWhat do you use your master ball on? Vote_rcap 
silversalamence10
RYU888
TrainerSapph
Emboar
DraX
jd896
Lugia
PokemonDude121
Statistics
We have 581 registered users
The newest registered user is Marcos Vinicius

Our users have posted a total of 27745 messages in 1080 subjects

What do you use your master ball on?

Go down 
+4
silversalamence10
swampertchen
RYU888
Doctor_DraX
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
What do you use your master ball on? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you use your master ball on? Right_bar_bleue
Scorpio Tiger

What do you use your master ball on? Empty
PostSubject: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:04 am

If you play normal and only get 1 master ball on a game, what do you use it on? Do you go and blow it on something stupid, do you use it on the main legend for the game, do you use it on roaming pokemon, etc?
Back to top Go down
http://www.globalpokeunion.com
RYU888
Gliscor
Gliscor
RYU888

Warning Bar :
What do you use your master ball on? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you use your master ball on? Right_bar_bleue
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:09 am

I use it on the legendary that gives me the most trouble.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:10 am

I used it on Giratina once, but mostly the roaming legends.
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
What do you use your master ball on? Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100What do you use your master ball on? Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:15 am

i never really use it on legendaries, only if i have no time
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:16 am

Then what would you use it on?
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
What do you use your master ball on? Left_bar_bleue26 / 10026 / 100What do you use your master ball on? Right_bar_bleue
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:17 am

maybe....a event legendary?
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:18 am

I thought you got like a cherish ball for events. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Gliscor
Gliscor
RYU888

Warning Bar :
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 am

Pokemon that you get directly from an event come in a certain type of ball.Pokemon that you get using event items have to be caught like any other pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 am

Oh, so like Shaymin and Arceus?
Back to top Go down
RYU888
Gliscor
Gliscor
RYU888

Warning Bar :
Gemini Horse

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:32 am

Yep,if you get them from an event they'll come in a cherish ball. It's up to you what you what you catch them with in game if you have oak's letter and the azure flute.
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:35 am

Its always a hard decision, catch the Pokemon with a master ball, or save it.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
What do you use your master ball on? Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100What do you use your master ball on? Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:51 am

roaming legendaries, that is all
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:38 pm

But lately I've caught roaming legends with quick balls.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
What do you use your master ball on? Left_bar_bleue29 / 10029 / 100What do you use your master ball on? Right_bar_bleue
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 pm

i use quick balls when there is more than one roaming legend
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Oh, I use em on all roaming legends, I get alot of quick balls.
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:15 pm

on diamond i used quick balls on mesprit and my master ball on cresselia
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:16 pm

On Pearl I caught Cresselia with a Master Ball too!
Back to top Go down
swampertchen
Swampert
Swampert
swampertchen

Warning Bar :
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:32 pm

I dont like wasting time on roaming legendarys so yea i just master ball it on first turn
Back to top Go down
Emboar
Porygon
Porygon
Emboar

Warning Bar :
Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:33 pm

me too swampert^
Back to top Go down
silversalamence10
salamence
salamence
silversalamence10

Warning Bar :
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 pm

i didn't bother doing it in SS though
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:45 am

I save my master balls for the true hardest.
Back to top Go down
poke2000
Magikarp
Magikarp

Warning Bar :
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 am

u are going 2 laugh i used my master ball on a arbok in firered when i was younger
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:40 am

well you were young
Back to top Go down
poke2000
Magikarp
Magikarp

Warning Bar :
Cancer Monkey

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

i used it on a arbok
Back to top Go down
Doctor_DraX
Metagross
Metagross
Doctor_DraX

Warning Bar :
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:41 am

So its fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you use your master ball on?   What do you use your master ball on? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you use your master ball on?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next